Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rule of Ten

What is exactly RULES OF TEN?? At the first time, i do not have any idea what is meaning of it, however after asked from the seniors and my friends, i quite understand it. RULES OF TEN is actually a method of elements that important in critical literacy subject. in simple words it is a ten method that we used in critical literacy essay. Now, i have to create my own mnemonic based of this method. What is the method and my own mnemonic?Lets begin..


RULES OF TEN
1)      TOPIC 
2)      CONTENT
3)      SOURCE
4)      AUDIENCE
5)      RHETORICAL FUNCTION
6)      PURPOSE
7)      PERSPECTIVE
8)      POSITIONING
9)      IMPACT
10)   VISUAL LITERACY

THE MNEMONIC
1)      TTONIGHT
2)      CCHOOSE
3)      SSOMEONE  as
4)      AANGEL  to
5)      RREPLACE the
6)      PPERSON
7)      PPLAY
8)      P- PIANO
9)      I INFRONT
10)   V - VIP

That’s all, the simple one from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment