Sunday, April 24, 2011

General Comment on 4 ARTICLES

Assalamualaikum and hi. For this entry, i would like to give my general view on 4 article that had been given by my lecturer. Article??this 4 article are written by four well known writer and this article is an excerpt from 4 famous book.
The 4 articles are Thinking Folly is an excerpt from The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, The Degree of Happiness is an excerpt from The Conquest of Happiness by Bertrand Arthur William Russell, 3rd Earl Russell or Betrand Russell, Men and Women are Merely Players is an excerpt from The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene and the last one would be The Jews and their Deceits is an excerpt from Mein Kampf or My Struggle  by Adolf Hitler. 

Honestly, this article is really interesting if we truly understand them. But i admit that i had faced some difficulties at the first time i read it, and fortunately my lecturer and friend willing to help me in this article in order to write The Rules of 10.  This articles really challenges my ability to  think and  make decision in order to choose side which side i would agreed or not. In addition, all writers have written a really good article which they make me confuse and think twice before decide which side to be hold up. However, they are an interesting articles to be read and research because it opened my  mind to think out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment